The church of the Dominican or Prediger (preacher) monks was built in several stages between 1270 and 1400. Along with the sections of the Prediger monastery that have been preserved, this is one of the foremost examples of mendicant order architecture in the German-language area. Master Eckhart was once prior of the order here. The church has some interesting interior furnishings: choir stalls (13th century) and stained glass windows made with fragments retrieved from the war-damaged church windows (20th century). Regular organ recitals on Wednesdays during the summer.
May to October
Tue – Sat: 11 am – 4 pm
Sun: 12 noon – 4 pm
Tram no. 3, 4 or 6 to Fischmarkt or Domplatz
By car: Domplatz multi-storey car park