Foundations House (Haus der Stiftungen)
The Foundations House (Haus der Stiftungen) has a permanent exhibition about the aims and work of the foundation set up for the benefit of the Merchants Bridge. It also gives visitors an opportunity to visit the cellar, ground and upper floors of this restored bridge house dating from 1578, including a room with walls of large timber balks. There is also a wealth of information about the bridges history and the renovations - completed and planned - to the arch bridge and the bridge houses.
Mon - Sun 10 am - 6 pm
Tram no. 3, 4 or 6 to Fischmarkt
By car: Domplatz or Anger 1 multi-storey car park