The neo-Gothic town hall on Fischmarkt was built between 1870 and 1874. Inside is a series of murals depicting legends, scenes from Luthers life and images from Erfurts history. The town hall can be viewed as part of a guided tour.
Mon, Tue, Thu 8 am - 6 pm
Wed 8 am - 4 pm
Fri 8 am - 2 pm
Sat, Sun 10 am - 5 pm
Tram no. 3, 4 or 6 to Fischmarkt
By car: Domplatz multi-storey car park