St. Bartholomews Tower at Anger St. Bartholomews Tower
St Bartholomews Tower at Anger 52 is the only remaining part of the former St. Bartholomews Church, which was one of the oldest churches in Erfurt (recorded in 1182).
The original 13th century tower was destroyed by fire and a new tower was begun in 1412. The carillon dedicated in 1979 can be heard every day at 10 am, 12 noon and 6 pm. It has 60 bells, the largest weighing 2,393 kg and the smallest 20 kg.
Guided tours on request.
Tram no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to Anger,
By car: Forum multi-storey car park